Effective Date: 17-03-2021
Hourglass Essentials Pvt Ltd is the service provider for the company whose branded merchandise is sold on this webstore. This Privacy Notice describes our handling of Personal Information in connection with your use of this webstore. By using this webstore, you hereby consent to these terms. “Personal Information” refers to information that identifies you as an individual.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collect information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some features
of our Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related guidance; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. However, we cannot guarantee your information will be completely safe against unauthorized access. Please use caution when sharing your information with others and take appropriate measures to protect the confidentiality of your username and password.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
Information that we share
We do not sell your personal information. We share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Hourglass Essentials Pvt Ltd in the following circumstances:
- With your consent We may share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside Hourglass Essentials Pvt Ltd when we have your consent to do so.
- With our legal and professional advisors We share information with our legal and other professional advisors when necessary to obtain their advice.
- For legal reasons We may share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside Hourglass Essentials Pvt Ltd if we have a belief in good faith that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
- enforce applicable terms of service, including investigation of potential violations;
- detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; and/or
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Hourglass Essentials Pvt Ltd, our users or the public, as required or permitted by law
We work hard to protect our Site and any information that we hold from unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. In particular:
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to Hourglass Essentials Pvt Ltd employees, contractors, service providers and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations. They may be disciplined or their contract terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.